Obviously, like any other equestrian, we always want the newest and the best for our horses more than for ourself.
Here is a list of things I wish to have, but don’t necessarily need:
1. Veredus Carbon Gel Vento (front & back in Brown in Small.. Yes he’s got small legs)
2. Veredus Carbon Shield (brown;small)
Revolutionary overreach boot designed for a whole and safe protection of the heel area.
• Anatomically shaped
• Extra-carbon protection on heel area
• Double point fastening
• Elastic straps
• Quick-release tip
3. Bucas Power Turnout Rug with neck (NEED! in lightweight)
Update: Purchased 😀
- Click’n Go closure system
- Overlapping comfort front
- Shoulder darts for extra shoulder room and a perfect fit – Classic Cut only
- Ballistic nylon outer for ultimate strength
- Waterproof and breathable
- Heat-reflective aluminium coating reflects body heat to keep your horse warm
- Stay-Dry lining wicks moisture away and ensures that your horse is always dry
- Anti-bacterial lining to protect your horse and keep the rug fresh
- Silk-feel lining of the shoulder area to prevent rubbing
- Reflective strips on tail flap and front corners
- Elastic leg straps
- Attachment points for a Combi-Neck, Classic Cut only.
4. Anna Scarpati Long Custom Fly Veil (to match my Anna Scarpati Numnah: Dark grey, Silver piping, Navy border)
This Anna Scarpati Long Custom Fly Veil is a longer length fly veil that stretches lower down the horses face to secure flat to the horses noseband using a plaiting elastic around a special loop at the end of the fly veil which stops is flapping around the way the shorter ones do.
5. Ogilvy Jump Profile Pad (in burgundy with navy border and grey piping ❤ )
- Maximum breathability,
- moisture wicking
- V-Shape: special protection for the withers and the back.
- Stain resistant
- Anti-microbial and anti-fungal
- Quick dry.
6. Kingsland Classic Saddle Jump Pad (White/Red to match Dressage Jacket)
- Three edge bands in different colours
- Royal patch on both sides
- Bamboo underside with quick dry and antibacterial function
7. Schockemoehle Embroidered Leather Halter: Sarasota (Brown with Silver hardware look so good on a grey)
- Fancy stitched with Schockemöhle Sports horse
- snaps at throat and chin allow you to convert it into a grooming halter
8. Schockemoehle Lead Rope with Fancy Stitching (to match the halter of course)
- Lead rope with fancy stitching
- extra chain for various positions
9. Schockemoehle Exercise Rug (145)
- Exercise rug with saddle cut-out
- outside material is waterproof softshell, inside breathable fleece
- striped binding
- logo printing
10. Prestige Italia X-Michel Robert Anniversary Saddle (NEED! )
Update: it’s on the way! 😀
The distinctive features of the new saddle are its new design and the more anatomical shape of the seat, offering greater comfort during flat work and in jumping. A feature of the saddle is X-Technology. The elastic membranes, positioned in the area of the ischia, make the seat extremely soft. The panels, too, are new and are made of a honeycomb structure material combined with a soft spongy fabric. These anatomically shaped panels secure the fullest freedom of movement for the horse’s shoulders and the least pressure.
What do you wish for?